Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Athletics 2010

OHH NOOOOO!  I shouted as the 10yr olds walked over to High Jump. The mat is really high without a bar.  We had to get split up onto to groups. Boys and Girls,  I was at the back of the line.


  So far nearly everyone made it over except for Dionne because her foot nicked the pole and shes one of the tallest people so I thought she would jump it.  Well some other people did but she was the first one to.


  It's my turn,  I had a really bad feeling that I might not make it, But I still don't doubt in myself. YAY!!!! I made it! I knew I could do it.  Now i'm in the line for my second turn. I run up to the bar and....... Aww Man! I didn't make it. Luckily we  got another turn if we didn't make it. Again I run up to the bar and jump as high as I can. YESSSS! I loudly whispered, I made it!  Round three and I'm lining up again. NOOOOO!!!!! I didn't make it.


 Second attempt, at round three. Aww man again! I didn't make it. Only about 3 or 4 girls did it. I got a 2. I guess it was just the mat that put me off because it was nearly as high a the bar on round one.  Well at least I tried.

2 comments:

  1. I like liked how your writing is about what you felt not other people. But next time you need to use diffent words not just one or two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Hannah you had lots of voice It was good that you didn't give up

    ReplyDelete